VERB OF BEING NOTHING LISTENING TO SILENCE # GRAÇA FONTIS: PAINTING Manoel Ferreira Neto: AFORISME



If today the northeastern wind turns,
The most beloved among the winds,
for me, because, with a fiery spirit,
promise me a good trip through the valley of orchids,
In addition, where on the narrow bank there is a pier,
And the stream sinks in the current;
But from the top a noble pair of chestnut trees
And white poplars watch the world;
If today, in the shelters where the swarms nest,
Bees nourish maribonds that follow everywhere,
Works of evil,
I store in my womb the fruit of others' feathers.
@@@
If today is the inspiration of the beautiful
That reduces the horizon of clear rays of Being,
That consumes the specters of the sublime,
Life metaphorizes, literalizes the moment of divin-itudes,
Intertextualizes the instant of nothingness and the etherealizing being,
The fading verse and poem,
The prose and the prosaic structures dissolving;
If today is the truth of love passion
That seduces the celestial of clear nulls of the absolute,
Pleasures, joys intertwine in the living wheels
Of wisdom and wisdom, reaching the supreme
Silence ..., essence-eidos of the serene and soft spirit
That glimpses, visualizes the unconscious of synagogues
In the bright light of genesis strumming the strings
Of the violin, reciting the song of songs,
Poetizing Pauline love.
@@@
If today is the imperfect temple of me
Who receives the illumination of the verb and source of water,
The abyss that announces the perennial
Dawn on the mountain sill,
Dawn at the edge of the pampas,
Awake on the threshold of the hinterland,
Wake up on the threshold of the desert,
And I am the absolute from nothing to light
Of all the dreams, hopes that I carry within me;
If today is the inspiration of passion love
That resides on the border of remembrance and forgetfulness
Food in the interstices of my soul
From the sap of the aesthetics of desires, wills
And I fulfill the desire for omni wisdom
In the open arms of the playful voluptuousness of being a verb.
@@@
Nothing
More dreamy than my heart.
He dreams of love, the truth of love that dwells in him,
Deliver and receive feelings, emotions,
Donating tenderness, dedication, affection, affection,
Sensitive correspondence, reciprocities of the spirit.
Love is sensitive, love is to sensitize sensitivity,
Live the tender embrace, affectionate, affectionate.
Love is not feeling the desire, the will to surrender,
Love is surrender, and my heart is surrender,
You are surrendering to the voluptuousness and ecstasies of my being,
To the observances of the mundane cosmos,
I feel it, I don't verbalize it, I don't analyze it,
I don't interpret it, I don't criticize it,
I feel it in me, I feel it present
Deep inside me.
The chest gasps convulsively,
Ideas and thoughts right now
They are pure dreams, hopes,
That dream of happiness,
Happiness of feeling the purest truth of my soul,
That hope of communion,
Adherence to being loved, one-sided,
To be one in us.
@@@
Nothing
More intense than passion love
Nothing
More inspiring than grace-love
Nothing
More splendid than the sparkle of the spirit
- verb-to-be -
Nothing
More revealing than the dimension of the divine
Illuminating the wasteland of the eternal synagogues
- verb to be nothing -
Nothing
Kinder than the sensations
From the underground spirit emerging from the caves
Unaware unconscious of penances.
@@@
Nothing
More po-ethical than the feeling of caritas
Versifying the sensitivity of the infinite of Being
Nothing
Nothing more than nothing changing the truths
Resurrection, redemption, death being
The heavenly principle and virtue,
Being on the right side of God,
Nothing
More revealing than life itself means
Remembering the elm forest bending
The extensive summit, over the mills.
Nothing
More sublime than the spirit of po-iesis
Conceiving from dews the truth of delivery
Nothing
More perfect than the contingent imperfection of happiness
Outlining paraclit searches in vivid colors
Of pleasures, ecstasies, pleasure, estiasias
Nothing
More aesthetic than the love of the truth of the verb
One and Verso that are projected on the other of needs and loneliness
Nothing
More transcendent than the contingency of pain, suffering
Projecting himself on the mirror threshold of absolute desires,
Nothing
More than just talking and saying what
Go in the heart and hear many things
About the day of love
And the deeds that happened.
#RIO DE JANEIRO, APRIL 23rd 2020, 11:17 a.m.#

Comentários